- Interview about IRC at Expertentesten.de (German)
- New article: STO - ideal for growth financing
- Presentation "Company Financing via Blockchain"
- New article: STO - Win-Win for VC and corporates
- New article: IR CONSULT expects a new ICO boom
- ICO realisation with a German industrial
- Article in VDMA Magazin about ICO financing
- 1st ICO Day in Germany
- New article: How do ICOs become an accepted
- New activity ICO consulting www.ico-ipo.eu
With an ICO, a company issues utility tokens either itself or via an ICO exchange.
This gives the buyer / owner of these tokens predefined advantages:
- Purchase discounts for members
- Pre-emption rights for members
- Payment for certain services, which is also used in the Ethereum world to use the Ethereum blockchain.
Often a Crypto currency (BitCoin, Ether etc.) is necessary for the purchase. It is used to buy the tokens, i.e. money flows to the company. Then the user buys and "pays" for the advantages he uses, and the tokens go to the seller or service provider. However, since all these sellers have their costs in Fiat currencies, they will exchange their tokens very quickly, i.e. the token issuer loses money again.
This makes it clear that utility tokens have never been suitable for long-term corporate financing.
Nevertheless, they may have their advantages and raison d'être. You can, for example, carry out a STO for corporate financing and at the same time an ICO to be able to offer your customers your services.
So ICOs can continue to make sense.
Let's discuss your wishes.
Together we will find a viable and worthwhile way for your project/company.
Since STO security tokens are used for issuing, a securities prospectus must also be drawn up and approved. Details on an STO can be found here: www.sto-ico.eu.
The issuance of utility token, i.e. an ICO, requires documents and information about the company/project, too.
- meaningful website with part for ICO token buyers
- videos and photos to explain the desired projects
- product brochures etc.
- 'White Paper': details about the project and the utility token
- possibly more 'Papers' about the technology, patents, legal
- token sale sheet, i. e. details about the number of coins, the timing
of the issue and the rights of the buyer etc.
The preparation of this company information should be possible within two or three months. Many of these documents can also be used by the company for other purposes, such as loans, M&A, marketing, and so on.
However, despite the partly small amount of documentation, the preparations required a special knowledge for the issue itself, as well as for the subsequent permanent investor relation.
IR CONSULT can carry out a kind of capital market maturity test (www.boersenreif.com) about the ICO-candidate before the company spend further funds on the preparation of the intended ICO.
As the only provider of integrated IPO consulting (www.ipo-advisor.com) we can assist you in
- decision finding pro / contra ICO/STO
- project and team management
- selection of the best token type
- search for a professional crypto lawyer (external)
- ICO/STO structuring and placing strategy
- assist in the preparation of all necessary documents
- looking for the best IT and ICO platform (external)
- supporting the helpful PR work
- ICO marketing strategy and selection of the best specialist
- contact for investors and journalist during the ICO
- support of the token placing
Highlighting the genuineness, solidity and professionalism of the ICO candidate is of paramount importance, especially to convince the currently rather negatively focused financial press in Germany.
An ICO candidate benefits from our specialist knowledge as well as our international investor network, which has been established over the last 25 years.
The whole ICO project can therefore be implemented even quicker and faster, its placement opportunities increase and the management has enough time for its operational business, the actual basis for a possible company financing via a STO.
Our team consists of
equity analysts, investment bankers, fund managers
and PR specialists.
Our consulting spectrum
is rounded off by
efficient financial communication, international cooperation and active participation in various networks (DVFA, bdvb, LinkedIn, Xing etc.).
Our IRC team has broad experiences from nearly 100 IPOs and over 100 IR mandates in central Europe.
Numerous and long-standing mandates of well-known stock listed companies underline our successful and clearly focused consulting approach with optimal value for money for our customers.
IR CONSULT invites you to an individual discussion about your individual plans and ideas:
Telefon: +49 - 6002 – 92042
Mobile: +49 - 172 - 688 4341
Fax: +49 - 6002 – 92043
IR CONSULT Alexander Vollet
Am Kirschenberg 43
61239 Ober-Moerlen (near by Frankfurt / Main)
Tel: +49 - 6002 – 92042
VAT-No.: DE 166 494 726
If you like, we can send you our general business regulations.
Additional websites and information about our services: